CryoSkin® gloves have been designed to provide protection when
working with cryogenic liquids, such as liquid nitrogen and other
CryoSkin® Industrial gloves, aprons and leggings are made from
a combination of technical, state of the art materials.
The unique multilayer construction maximises thermal protection without
compromising dexterity and comfort.
• Cryogenic protection for ultra-cold applications down to -196°C
• Waterproof, breathable durable Polyester outer shell material
• Extremely durable, PVC coated cut resistant Kevlar® palm
• Excellent grip and abrasion resistance
• Excellent liquid nitrogen protection
• Waterproof breathable Porelle® moisture barrier
• 3M™ Thinsulate™ Thermal Liner
• Length: 360mm
• Hanging loop for easy storage
• Sizes: SML, MED, LRG, XLG, 2XL
• Outer: ePTFE Laminated Polyester
• Palm: Cut Resistant PVC Coated Kevlar®
• Moisture Barrier: Porelle® ePTFE waterproof &
• Thermal Liner: 3M™ Thinsulate™
Testing and Certification:
CryoSkin® gloves have been independently tested to
Australian and International Standards.
Gloves Extreme Cold