CryoSkin Scientific Extreme Cold Cryogenic Gloves - Elbow length
CSGSGL42LG large (L)
CryoSkin® gloves have been designed to provide protection when working with cryogenic liquids, such as liquid nitrogen and other cryogenic hazards. CryoSkin® Scientific gloves are made from a combination of technical, state-of-the-art materials. The unique multilayer construction maximises thermal protection without compromising dexterity and comfort.
- Cryogenic protection for ultra-cold applications down to -196°C
- Waterproof, breathable durable polyester outer shell material
- Good grip and dexterity
- Excellent liquid nitrogen protection
- Waterproof breathable Porelle® moisture barrier
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ thermal liner
- Length 420mm
- Outer: Polyester with PU Coating
- Moisture Barrier: Porelle® ePTFE waterproof breathable membrane
- Thermal Liner: 3M™ Thinsulate™
Cryoskin® Gloves are ideal for Bio-Medical, Food Preparation, Laboratories, Liquid Nitrogen Handling, and Pharmaceutical applications.