Firefighter Jacket E Series Nomex Structural Reinforced Medium
Couldn't load pickup availability
Use this text to encourage communication or promote sharing on social networks.
E Series Nomex® Structural Firefighter Jacket - Reinforced
Elliotts’ Structural Firefighting Systems and protective apparel are designed to be comfortable, breathable, lightweight, and highly visible, allowing the wearer to move freely and offer the highest possible overall protection in the hazardous firefighting environment.
The Australian based design, construction, and structural system features have been created to protect the wearer from the extreme conditions faced by structural firefighters.
- “Y” style coat design to provide ease of mobility and minimum coat rise.
- Articulated sleeves for greater movement
- Coat hanging loop for drying.
- Contoured collar designed for maximum thermal protection.
- Thermal throat tab with hook + loop closure
- Two large, gusseted pockets with hook + loop flaps and drain holes.
- Heavy duty zipper with 50mm hook + loop closure system on outside storm flap for extra heat and moisture protection
- Sleeves feature knitted Nomex® wristers for added protection.
- Reflective trim - 50mm yellow/silver fire trim
- Padded and reinforced shoulders and elbows